This is a general hint!
Cantherhines pullus has a harmful toxin.
As a rule, animals with a harmful poison do not pose any danger in normal Aquarieaner everyday life. Read the following husbandry information and comments from aquarists who already keep Cantherhines pullus in their aquarium to get a better picture about the possible danger. However, please be careful when using Cantherhines pullus. Every human reacts differently to poisons.
If you suspect that you have come into contact with the poison, please contact your doctor or the poison emergency call.
The phone number of the poison emergency call can be found here:
Overview Worldwide: eapcct.org
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Western Atlantic: Massachusetts (USA), Bermuda, and northern Gulf of Mexico to southeastern Brazil. Eastern Atlantic: São Tomé, Gulf of Guinea.
Found in shallow water and around coral and rocky reefs.
Feeds on bottom growth, primarily sponge and algae, but stomach often contain tunicates, bryozoans and other sessile benthic invertebrates.
The young are pelagic and highly important food items in the diet of large predaceous fishes such as tunas and billfishes.